Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Welcome!


It is so! I have decided to become a blogger. What can I possibly have to say? If you know me, you don’t have to ask. If you don’t, well, let me just say that once you read this blog, you will view things from a very interesting perspective. Mine, that is. I will talk (often a lot of sh!t on which you will agree) about my observations of the grand concept we call life. Other topics will include, but are not limited to, books, films, celebrities, friendship, parenting, marriage...and, yup, those of you who know me you’ve guessed it—aliens!

And since I am an aspiring author, I will also talk about the craft of writing, the pain of publishing, and the way we get so emotionally attached to someone who only exist on the pages and in our imagination.

You may be wondering about my choosing the name for this blog. Let me explain. I feel like observing your surroundings is better from the corner. For one, everything develops in front of your eyes, you never have to watch your back, and you never have to say: “In hindsight, I should have done/said yada yada yada” (I can’t stand the shoulda-woulda-coulda sobbing). Why? Because the only thing in hindsight were two walls connecting into a ninety degree angle.

With this, I would like to welcome you to the Conundrum Corner where I will try to make sense of the world in front us.

No comments:

Post a Comment